Overseas travel

Travelling overseas with your pet? Whilst this can be an amazing and fun opportunity, there are some considerations and legal obligations you may have if you are taking your pet into and out of Australia.

We have an AQIS-accredited veterinarian available who can complete the necessary paperwork and perform the required examinations to organise your pet for export to another country (for example in some countries a Rabies vaccination may be required).


Interstate / local air travel

Are you flying your dog or cat interstate? You may be required to supply a "Fit to Fly" Certificate (depending on your air carrier and other requirements). Our veterinarians are more than happy to perform a physical examination and organise the paperwork you need to transport your pet.

We also stock a variety of products that can make travelling with pets that little bit easier - for example car harnesses and pheromone sprays to help ease anxiety. 

Call us on (02) 6964 1999 to book your pet in and for more information today!